Hi everyone! In my blog I will be reccomending and writing reviews on not only books but on movies to. I will be comparing the books to the movies, I will put up trailers, and even some of the books and movies you may want to avoid. There is something for everyone vairing from horror, romance, chick flicks, comedies, tradgedies and many more! I will even give everyone out there a chance for them to choose what I will do next. Just write a comment! I will be posting at least once a week. So get following and remember, read it. watch it. blog it.
Thanks
DDxox

Monday 17 September 2012

Whats coming next!???

Keep tuned!!! I will be blogging about the movie - My sisters keeper!!

Also please vote on my Poll!!!!!!

And if you have any movies or books you want me to blog about please, please, please comment

And remember, read it. write it. blog it.

Thanks
DDxox

No comments:

Post a Comment